Wednesday, January 6, 2016

ALYOF 2015 Recap

2015 was the third straight year that I participated in A Lovely Year of Finishes, hosted by Melissa of Sew BitterSweet Designs and Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts.

I achieved my goal in 11 out of 12 months this year, though my mosaic looks a bit boring because two different times I had the goal to machine quilt a project one month and then bind it another month. But hey, it's all progress, right?! 

ALYOF isn't continuing on in 2016 and I will definitely miss it--I need accountability to force me to make time for sewing! 

Here is my 2015 mosaic:


Here are the links for my finished projects:

January
Goal
Achieved!

February
Goal
Achieved!

March
Goal
Achieved!

April
Goal
Achieved!

May
Goal
Achieved!

June
Goal
Achieved!

July
Goal
Achieved!

August
Goal
Achieved!

September
Goal
Achieved!

October
Goal
Achieved!

December
Goal
Achieved!


I was happy to hear that another blogger is taking up the monthly goal challenge, since clearly goals that I set only for myself are not enough motivation. I'm popping over to Red Letter Quilts to check out OMG: One Monthly Goal.
And one last big thank you to Melissa and Shanna for all the time and effort they put into ALYOF!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Looks to me like you had a very productive year. All of your pieces are beautiful and I look forward to seeing your OMG post throughout 2016. Wahoo

    ReplyDelete