Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Block Happy! The first 2016 edition

Once every few months, I do a random post to show off the blocks I've made recently. I am part of the Believe circle of quilters for do.Good Stitches, and then I'm also in charge of choosing the block for our online activity for the Great Lakes Modern Quilt Guild. 
Here are the latest:

December do.Good blocks:


January do.Good blocks:


February do.Good blocks (Have you seen all the fun blocks Lorna from Sew Fresh Quilts has for her QALs? So many fun ones to choose from! I love these little elephants.)


Inspired by a do.Good block in the fall, the GLMQG made quilt-as-you-go blocks for our January meeting. 


March do.Good blocks:


GLMQG March blocks, using Rita's economy block tutorial at Red Pepper Quilts


Most blocks come together so quickly; it's such a great feeling of accomplishment to finish making one!

No comments:

Post a Comment